Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekly Wrap-up 01/26/15

Overall a solid training week, really starting to build fitness and feel better running,   No real progress on weight loss... and swimming is a bit stagnant again.  But I know it will all come together.  I'm really enjoying running again and not feeling completely out of shape.  Droping 4-5 lbs would go a LONG way there.

I signed up for an indoor triathlon next weekend.  A good opportunity to get some exposure as a coach, meet some peeps, support a local event and get in a good workout.

My cousin isn't able to do a design for my custom kit.  I understand.  He own business comes first.  No problem.  I alos debated wearing the Team TBC kit.   But I made a commitment.  I will make a few alteration I think to the design.  including logos and names only on the back.  I want the focus to be on the "Lupus" logo and the TBC logos.  I think I'll need to use Epix again and just update the design.  All of my artwork files are on my old work computer... so I'm hoping Epix designer has them on file.  Fingers crossed.   My former employer had said we'd be able to get them.  But that could take a while.

I've started the Tour of Sufferlandria.  I'm riding it at 95%.  We'll see how that goes.  Stage 8 will have to be 90% so just ride it on "feel".  It's not rideable otherwise.  2-1/2 hours of sprint repeats.  That's insane!

By the Numbers:

Swim: 4h44m, 20,400y
Bike: 6h58m, 131mi
Run: 3h13m, 25.4mi
Strength: 3h25m (includes PT)
TOTAL: 18h20m
TSS: 1115

No comments:

Post a Comment