Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

2014 Race Schedule

APRIL 13th
http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman-70.3/new-orleans.aspx#axzz2kFqYNzpZ



May 4th

2012 Missouri Orthopaedic Institute TriZou/DuZou logo 


June 21st or 29th?

 Keokuk Y-Athlon?  I'm looking at also moving this to perhaps Early May and doing it as a Reverse Tri or somthing really unique like a multilap draft legal bike or shorter distance but you complete the whole thing twice.  Not sure what I might come up with.  Another possiblility is a Duathlon and have the event in Rank Park and use the newly paved portion of Grand Ave. as part of the loop along with a short section of river road.  Maybe do a run-bike-run-bike-run or a run-swim-run-bike-run, but keep the bike and swim relatively short.  Something to make it really stand out.


June 8th

 
 
 
July 12th
 
 
 
 
August 10th
 
 
 August 17th
 
Not sure if I'll do the Olympic or Long Course Race.  Leaning towards back to back 70.3's if my final IM build in July goes well and I feel confident in my fitness and IM prep.
 
 
 
Sept. 7th
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Early Oct.   Great River Road Run?
 
Mid. Oct. ????  Des Moines Marathon??? - Make full use of my fitness, shoot for a PR, maybe break 2:50.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment