Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lupus Foundation of America Fundraising & Awareness Campaign

I've been in contact again with the director of the Iowa Chapter and it looks like this may finally happen.  It took some time to get some traction, but I'm working through paperwork now, getting some estimates for trisuits and putting together a plan for getting sponsors to donate.

At this point I'm targeting raising $3515, or $10 for every mile I race in my 4 major events this season.  Pretty lofty, but I think it's doable with a large enough pool of sponsors.  I plan to have donation made directly to LFA.  I think I'll take the proceeds from any race winnings to cover the cost of printing.

I guess this is an unofficial kick-off!

http://www.lupus.org/iowa
  

No comments:

Post a Comment