Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up 02/16/14

I survived the 2nd base period mostly in 1 piece.  My hamstring issue is gone.  But my achillies is just as bad.  Hopefully a recovery week will help.  I think its' tendinitis, as it doesn't hurt to put weight on it, run or bike, but is sore when extended fully and to touch.  Ice & NSAIDs are the current plan.

The week was capped off with a solid 3 hour ride and 1 hour brick run.  The paces of each were close to my target IM paces.  207 Watts @ 129 HR on the bike and 7:14 run pace @ 142 HR.  However I can't currently imagine sustaining that effort for 5 & 3 hours respectively.

I have a lot of work to do on the bike.  I actually am feeling fairly confident on the run and might trim my mileage and intensity back just a little to focus more on the bike.

I've pretty much dropped the strength.  I plan ot at least fit in a some plyometrics, run drills and some core work.


By the numbers:

Swim - 3h57m, 15,900y
Bike - 10h22m, 229mi
Run - 6h24m, 53mi
Strength - 15m
TOTALS - 20h59m, 1249 TSS

CTL -127.0
ATL - 166.3
TSB - -32.7

I'm building fitness pretty steady.  My HR numbers on my bike and run reflect that.  Not to just build the strength and fatigue resistance to match.


No comments:

Post a Comment