Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up 12/28/14, The Flu Strikes Hard!

Week started out great, off work, killing it in the pool Monday & Tuesday, hitting all my workout... then Tuesday evening... not feeling so hot.  Yes, my brother-in-law has left our family with a nice will holiday present...the FLU!!!   Wham!  Like a freight train.  I was on my ass all day Wed.  Cancelled physical therapy, cancelled all my workouts.  I haven't been hammered this bad since college.  It went right to my chest.  In my chest, it remains, just lingering on.  I think I feel worse today than yesterday.  Lots of workouts getting scrapped all week.  Not how you want to wrap up a year.  But better not than Jan. Feb. or September!  I at least felt OK by Christmas day and made it ti pool and swam and biked and ran ok Friday.  OK Sat.   But just wasn't motivated to do anything today.  Chest feels like crap.

At least the ITB continues to make very small incremental improvements.

Diet is an improvement.  I'm eating cleaner and the holidays are almost past us finally... so temptation can go away for a while.

One of my lightest training weeks of the year.

By the Numbers:

Swim 2h45m, 12,050y
Bike 2h38m, 50mi
Run 1h06m, 8.2mi
Strength 30m
TOTAL 6h59m
TSS 484

No comments:

Post a Comment