Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekly Wrap-up - Dec. 1st

Weekly Totals:
Swim - 3h14m, 6.6miles  (11,600y)
Bike - 5h20m, 107.4mi
Run - 6h15m, 51.3mi

A new yearly record for run miles.  I was definitely feeling it by Saturday.  Good solid bike and swim week.  I wanted to bike more, but family plans over the holiday took priority.

I joined Training Peaks and bought a paper copy of the "The Triathlete's Training Bible" with a discounted 1 year subscription.  I has a pretty slick wizard/tool to set-up an annual plan and as as create workouts based on peridization strategies.  It's just up to you to drop the workouts into your schedule where they make sense and create the length of the workouts to suit the overall training volume recommended and again, what fits in your weekely schedule.   Then just track your progress.

Power meter - OK, ok, this ones off the table at this point.  It would financially be the straw that broke the camel's back I think.  I'll just have to make due with heart rate at this point.

I've added (Per TP recomendations) strength training 2 days a week into the schedule.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment