Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap-up 12/22/13

Weekly Metrics:

Swim - 12550 yards, 3h57m
Bike - 91.6 mi, 5h15
Run - 37.73 mi, 4h49
Strength - 2h41m

Last week in my Preparation Phase over.  I actually managed to build my CTL a couple points.  I am having some right shoulder soreness I'll have to keep and eye on and a little foot soreness as well.  Just soreness not pain for now, but something to watch.  I put in a little extra swimming this week, so that didn't help.

This coming week is a recovery week plus testing for some baselines.  The weather is calling for some really cold weather.  I think my long run this week (fortunately only 9 miles) will be on the treadmill.  This is also the last week of the year, so we'll get some final annual numbers.  This will be by far the most I've ever run in a year and probably close to my highest cycling mileage.

This was my 1st week of no outdoor rides.  I think there will be a lot more to come.

Looking forward to Christmas with the family, guests this weekend and an a little time off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment