Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lupus Foundation of America, Iowa Chapter - Proposal Approved!

I recieved the e-mail this morning.   My application was approved for my proposal to solicit donors and use a race kit with LFA, IC logos and the donor names and logos on the back.  Now it's time to raise some money and put the graphics together.  

I think I've decided on the Desoto Rivera Trisuit.  http://www.desotosport.com/product/RTT1

I love the Liftfoil suit I've raced in the last 3 season (best pad I own).  It has a mostly white background other than black "vanity panels" in the waist region front and back.

I'm 1/2 tempted to get a white helmet and get some custom graphics.  But that might be one more expense than I need.

I'm giving myself 5 weeks to put everthing together so I can get it to the printer by the end of Feb. so I have it at hte absolute latest by mid April before my 1st race.



Training is rolling along this week.  Yesterday was a solid overreach comming off a long ride on Sunday.  I think that's a TSS of 350 for the 2 days. with today being even higher.  Tonights trainer ride might be brutal.  Oddly, I felt better after my 10 mile run than when I woke up.  I had a little left knee soreness.  My foot soreness seems a little better.  

If I can survive this week in 1 piece, I'm on my way.   The best news... Sunday's forcast just improve to mid 40's for a high.  Woohoo!  I have a 4 hour ride planned, so that's very ,very good news.  The thought of riding 4 hours indoors was not pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment