Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up - 1/06/14

The first week of base training is complete.  No real issues, except my long training ride, definitely felt long.  I think for my long ride next week I'll head outside.  It's calling for 39F... although some rain too.

Right on que, the weather has turned pretty brutal.  It's calling for -11F tomorrow morning and almost as cold Tuesday morning.  I rearranged my training schedule to push my long run to the end of the week.  My trail shoes should get some miles on them.

My right shoulder is feeling a lot better, so that's a relief.  I've made some more adjustments to my stroke that seem to have helped.  I was going the wrong way it seems.  I think overall I have to remember that realistically, at best I might get down to 58:00, and more realistically I go 60:00.   2 minutes isn't going to make that much difference, other than place me closer to my competition on the bike.

My mile really climbs the next 2 weeks.

Weekly totals:

Swim - 11,850 - 3h40m
Bike - 105.3 - 5h55m
Run 40.44 - 5h03m
Strength - 2h05m
TOTAL - 16h43m

ATL - 96.0
TSB - -7.6
CTL - 92.4
TSS - 750


No comments:

Post a Comment