Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up 03/09/14

By the numbers:

Swim: 3h15m, 13,550y
Bike: 12h53m,267.5mi
Run: 3h37m, 30.2mi
Total: 19h45m
TSS: 1262
Bike TSS: 717
CTL: 141.6
ATL: 177.6
TSB: -26.6

Another solid week of cycling capped off with a 4 hour ride.  Achillies still isn't happy.  Butt I think it's the surrounding tissues is swollen, not the tendon itself.  Ice, AI's, Stretching and strength training exercises should clear it up in a few weeks I think.   In the mean time, I'm going to drop all faster running, hold around 30mpw until it improves, then increase to just 35mpw and slowly add in tempo & then threshold runs.   I'll keep mileage at that level until after Kansas, then slowly increase to 40mpw, then add in tempo runs.  Hopefully that all works out.

With less running planned the show must go on, so that's means more riding.  14h40m and 308 miles.  I have to read that a couple times myself.  My first 300 mile week coming up.  I'll probably only have one or two more of those all year.  At least warm weather is finally here.  I'm able to get in the long sessions outdoors.  The alternative is splitting up the rides into manageable 2- 2-1/2 hour chunks.


LFA Donations are at $2350!!!   Last day is tomorrow.  I have $200-600 out there, so I could make my goal.  But it will be close.  Then it's off to the printer for the final design.  Epix Gear has lived up to it's reputation and has been great to work with so far.  I'm looking forward to the final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment