Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up 033014

By the numbers:
Swim: 5h09m, 22,100y
Bike: 7h42m, 164mi
Run: 3h27m, 26.7mi
Strength: 1:00

Solid week.  I have a good plan for rehabbing my heel and I think it will work.  No morning running.  Ice after every run and eccentric heel drops 2x per day.  I think limiting my long rides will help as well and eliminating the easy rides.  It will be a long road to recovery, but it seem attainable now.  Warmer weather will help.

The 2-1/2 hour ride Sun. was a good solid ride.  I exceeded my target and it felt pretty good overall.  My legs fell flat the 2nd 1/2, but that was to be expected.  I'll try riding a more constant pace next week and see how that goes.  250W should be my target.

Swimming is making progress.  Well, it better be, I'd swimming a TON.  Time to HTFU and put in some solid hard swims.  Should be another hard week.

One final stat to consider.... my total mileage for March, matched what I rode in March, April & May last year!!!   Plus, on average, I'm riding harder too, and each ride is longer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment