Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Friday, September 12, 2014

IMWI Photos

Here's a couple photos for now.   Will dig up some more later before I share the post on FB.



The Cheering Squad at the capital.   Gorgeous Day


The happy travelers, the Smidts.  I told them there was beer & sushi so they hopped in a car and drove to Madison.



My little runner.  



Cruising through 1st aide station...never saw my wife & daughter


Finished!   She gets my chocolate milk as usual.  She earned it!


Photo with the champ!!!   Daniel was my tour guide on a bike course pre-ride back in June.  I can;t make his watts or run that fast, but  I'm still faster (crazy) in the corners!


Monday morning.  We both have out finisher medals and shirts


We're going to Kona!  


A FEW MORE:


Still Smiling. 


Rocking the bike!


Running with my new buddy Thierry.




No comments:

Post a Comment