Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up 09/01/14

Week 2 of Taper down.  Last 5 days of workouts left.

By the Numbers:
Swim: 2h51m, 12,300y
Bike: 9h32m, 205.7mi
Run: 4h21m, 33.5mi
Total: 165mm
Tss: 1088

The numbers are a little high as I had to defer my last longer ride to Monday.   Over, it's still a long slow descent that will accelerate the last 4 days.  So mostly maintaining.  

My legs feel pretty good overall.  My test swim in the he borrowed Helix felt great.  Swim feels strong,  a 7:15 run pace feels comfortable and 230w is easy.    I'm feeling more excited than nervous.  I'm sure that will jump back and forth.

Just 11 workouts left not including the 3 I did today.  I'll swim and bike every day but skip running wed, but will have a "harder" bike session.

I'll post 1 final pre-race post and go over final strategies.  I will add that I'm now paying less attention to my rivals and more on execution and making it to lap 2 of the run.  My race starts there I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment