Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations

Lupus Foundaton of America, Iowa Chapter Donations
DONATE NOW!

Monday, October 27, 2014

OK.... S*** Just Got Real...

Alright Mr. ITB on my right leg... if you want a fight m***** f**** you got one!  You just seem to get worse even without running.  Seems you don't care for cycling or even kicking when swimming.  So today longer ride is the last you get for a while.  I won't let you ruin my whole 2015 season.  You may have been the price I paid for success last year, but I will defeat you.

The plan.... time to go to the leg injury experts.... runners:




Meanwhile I'm taking up Yoga.  Yes, Yoga.  I'll switch to upper body and core strength training only, until inflammation is gone and flexibility returns.  Swimming will be with a pull buoy only until inflamation is gone.... we'll see how that goes.  

What does that mean?   We'll I get to find out first hand what it's like to come back from minimal fitness.  The hope is that any new level you achieved in precious years will allow you to build back quicker.

This may be harder than 20+ hour training weeks.   But it should teach me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment